Subaru Equity Shield | Permaplate Optimum Vehicle Protection
Subaru of Las Vegas offers the Subaru Equity Shield program of Optimum Vehicle Protection. This package protects your Subaru on the road ahead. Included in the Subaru Equity Shield program are various protection packages for you and your Subaru, including Tire & Wheel Protection, Dent & Ding Protection and Key Replacement.
Tire & Wheel Protection:
Shouldn’t you protect the wheels and tires that keep you moving?
Though sometimes it’s impossible to avoid unexpected hazards in the road, it is possible to prepare and protect yourself from the unexpected expense.
- Covers structural damage* caused by glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails & other road hazards.
- Covers repair or replacement of all tires structurally damaged by a road hazard.
- No limit on the number of occurrences, mileage or claim benefits.
- Covers replacement tires and wheels for the duration of the contract.
- Covers costs related to the repair or replacement of tires or replacement wheels damaged by a road hazard, including taxes, labor costs, mounting and balancing fees, valve stems, TPMS sensors as well as any associated towing expenses (up to $100 per occurrence).
- Transferable — adds value to the resale of your vehicle.
Dent & Ding Protection:
Dents and dings repaired to help keep your vehicle looking showroom new.
By removing door dings and minor dents, Equity Shield Dent & Ding Protection eliminates these unsightly and unavoidable imperfections. Dent & Ding Protection is an effective way to help keep your vehicle’s appearance looking brand new for years to come.
Value and Convenience.
In addition to being unsightly, dents and dings may reduce the resale or trade-in value of your vehicle. Maintaining the value and beauty of your vehicle is easy with Dent & Ding Protection. With your convenience in mind, repairs can be performed at the dealership, your home or your place of business, with no out-of-pocket expense to you.
Comprehensive coverage provides certainty on the road.
- The Paintless Dent Removal process removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicle’s factory finish.
- Designed for the automotive community by automotive manufacturing teams.
- No limit on the number of service calls.
- No claim limit.
- No mileage limitations.
- Covers vertical and horizontal areas of the vehicle.
Subaru Key Protection:
When you loose your keys, we’re here to help.
- Cost of replacement key and/or transponder up to $500 per occurrence
- 24-hour vehicle lock out assistance up to $100 per occurrence
- Replacement benefit for additional non-programmable keys on the key ring, up to $250 per occurrence
- Taxi and/or rental vehicle reimbursement if key cannot be replaced on the same day, up to $75 per occurrence
- Home lock out assistance including: Locksmith reimbursement up to $100 per occurrence
- Home lock out assistance including: House key replacement up to three house keys, up to $75 per replacement key
Permaplate Appearance Protection:
Interior and exterior protection to keep that NEW CAR LOOK.
The appearance of your vehicle is an essential asset to its value. Keeping your car looking great preserves its value and makes your vehicle stand out. Accidents can happen inside or outside your vehicle at any time. PermaPlate protects your interiors from scuffs, fingerprints, stains and spills. In addition, also protecting the exterior painted surfaces with PaintGuard. You can enjoy your vehicle with your family, without having to worry about accidents damaging your interior or exterior.
Repair or Replace.
Should covered exterior painted surfaces, interior fabric, leather or vinyl damage occur, Permaplate Protection will repair or replace the damaged area with zero out-of-pocket expense to you. It’s that simple!
- Repair or replacement of covered damage
- No per-occurrence limit
- Zero deductible, or out-of-pocket expense
- Hassle-free claims process
- Mobile technicians utilized, when available
- Rental car if any repairs require your vehicle to be out of commission.